I have visited the doctor and gotten the all-clear from him...but then I left the piece of paper he was supposed to sign in the car. WHOOPSIE! So, now I have to go back for that. And for some blood work because how on earth was I supposed to know that I should have fasted?!
The thing that I have taken the most seriously, thus far, is what cell phone companies exist in South Korea and how much it will cost to keep me part of the Matrix.
I have also come up with avoidance measures for whenever my mother asks me if I've been studying Korean.
So for those keeping score:
Tasks completed:
- Extensive research cell phone plans and wireless internet options.
- Copious study of shopping and cuisine in South Korea. Minimal skimming to locate Krispy Kreme's in region.
- Minimal research on host and club gifts.
- Half a doctor's visit.
- Tell my mother to remind me to study Korean, avoid her eyes while I mutter incoherently as she holds up her end of the bargain.
- Contact local clubs to schedule presentations upon my return.
- Purchase travel insurance .
- Complete other half of the doctor's visit.
- Get required shots.
- Practice Korean.
- Research and purchase a high-end camera.
- Download 50 million e-books for flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment