Monday, March 12, 2012

ACK! Twenty Days and Counting

We all reach a point where denial does us more harm than good.  I have reached that point.  I'm leaving the country in 20 days and it's time to get cracking! HAHA! Just kidding...sorta.  I mean..I've done some stuff...*shifts eyes*

Anyway, time to stop living in the past and get ready for this adventure.  We had our final team meeting over the weekend and yesterday I picked up some trip essentials.  Today, I received the first series of vaccinations that will hopefully keep me disease free during my escapades.  By week's end (preferably by tomorrow) I need to order all the travel adapters/chargers/etc. that I'll need from Amazon.  And I need to decided whether it's worth shelling out big bucks for a new camera. I also need to figure out the best way to communicate while abroad (Skype, Google Voice, etc.) and get all that in place before I go.  I'd like to be done with everything by the end of the week but I'll settle for March 22nd (this includes a complete idea of clothing/packing requirements).

Time to get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment