By this time tomorrow I wil know once and for all if the doctor was right to suspect I have ADD...I'll be entering hour infinity on the jumbo jet to the future and I hope my animal crackers keep me sane.
Things have been a bit hectic in the final week. I got my final set of shots yesterday and picked up a "just in case" prescription. Everything I ordered came with time to spare and I managed to pack EVERYTHING (including gifts for host families) in one checked bag, and two carryons. Nothing's oversized, nothing's overweight. It is indeed a miracle.
I've like to digress and talk about how wonderful my Nook Color is. I've loaded up a TON of books on that thing that would just take up too much space. I was so against e-readers but I suppose they have their place. Plus mine is rooted so it will serve as a tablet as well.
Anyway, I had a nice work sendoff yesterday that involved ice cream cake. =D I was able to get pretty far ahead at work, so that's wonderful.
So yeah, this trip is happening. It's all over but the crying. Just kidding...sorta...
No comments:
Post a Comment