I decided to bite the bullet and buy a new camera because, hey, why not? This is a remarkable opportunity and I want have great pictures when I come home. I've got travel adapters and other jazz on the way as well. I think I've ordered everything but if not, Amazon has wonderful two-day shipping and it's saved me (and Christmas 2010) before. :)
Today, I went back for series two in a three part saga that is travel vaccinations.
This past weekend we finalized both our casual and formal uniforms for the trip. Can I just say that I had no idea there were so many variations of men's pants?! For as shoddy as most men look most (all) of the time, I figured they just grabbed whatever was nearest them and kept it moving...apparently not. Oh well.
Off the top of my head I can think of a few things I need to do:
- Figure out what to do with my hair (yikes)
- Finish up some work assignments
- Learn to speak Korean (hahahahhah...*cries*). I'm going to take it back old school and make flashcards and have Mom quiz me on them...and try to avoid her eyes as I fail and she silently chides me for not starting this process four months ago.
- Pack
- Figure out how I'm getting to/from the airport
- Take a deep breath.
I can't believe it's almost time already! Korea is going to love you... BUT WE WANT YOU BACK! ;D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!
ReplyDeleteLOL... Just enjoying my Hurricane in NOLA. ;D
Delete