Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chicago, we meet again

We have arrived safely in Chicago and have no idea when our plane will be ready. As such, we may very well miss our Tokyo connection and arrive in Korea a day later! Our team leader is currently standing in a massive customer service line to get this straightened out.

Speaking of massive,  Chicago O'Hare is an effing monster.  It's HUGE and yet very old looking.  I saw pay phones...and a phone book.  And, in the spirit of keeping it classy, the signs don't say "restroom" or "bathroom", they say "toilet".

So, we're flying by the seat of our pants. I'm remarkably calm at this point and the team leader has commented on "how calm I am for a person with ADD". ;)

At some point between the flight and our yet to be determined layover in Tokyo, I'll be off the grid.

In the mean time, I'll sit here and contemplate whether to buy more e-books...

I'll post more later!!

PS- I found out there is a blogger app so I can post from any smartphone.  It's the sniggety bomb diggety.

Update: It looks like we'll be spending the night in Tokyo.


2 comments:

  1. Eb I wish I had snuck myself and Morgan in your carryon luggage so we could go to Tokyo, lol. So proud and happy for you. Morgan and I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got to Tokyo, and hopefully to Seoul, safely!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete