Since our flight to Seoul has come and long gone, we've been put up int he Hotel Nikko Narita (http://www.nikko-narita.com/english/index.html). A shuttle brought us to the hotel from the airport. I must say, I'm kinda digging it. The layout of the room is so interesting and certain things are different than at home.
For instance, instead of a coffee maker, I have an electric tea kettle:
The room itself is much more compact than a tradtional American hotel room and this room only has a single bed:
The nightstand has a lot of controls built into it and it took me a while to realize it operates the lamp and clock:
And, finally, the bathroom. I was kind of scared to use the toilet because I didn't want things spraying at me. Fortunately, there is a "stop" button:
The bathroom is also very compact and there is a sign in the bathtub reminding us to conserve water:
Anywho, I'm beat. I'm going to slip into my Nikko Hotel International nightshirt and hit the hay. ;)
Don't forget before you leave Japan to yell "William ando Mary, doro yorushiku", lol. *hugs* from me and Morgan
ReplyDeleteNeidra, it's so WEIRD. Japanese sounds very comforting and familiar to me...I think it's because I used to listen to you practice it while I laid in our bunk bed and did nothing. Now I have no idea what is being said (except for basic things) but it doesn't sound "foreign" to me if that makes any sense. Kiss my baby for me!
Delete